UNIQUE LIMIT PUSHER
Speaker, sports psychologist, extreme runner
Recognising, testing and overcoming limits – that’s what Dr Michele Ufer is talking about. He gives his motivational lectures at home and abroad. As a scientist he researches the subject of limits, as a successful extreme runner he tests his research on his own body, and as a coach he has expertise gained from 20 years of professional experience.
It’s this combination that makes him unique.
Speaker Dr Michele Ufer talks about motivation, flow, performance and pushing limits. As a sports psychologist and extreme runner himself, he has researched and experienced what he is talking about. He will captivate you with his lively talks and amazing images.
The sports psychologist
Dr Michele Ufer has been coaching for 20 years. As an internationally recognised expert in sports and management psychology, Dr Michele Ufer advises and trains athletes, managers and other high performers. He conducts his research over four continents. He passes on his experience and knowledge in publications and training courses.
The extreme runner
Deserts, rainforest, Himalayas, polar circle: Dr Michele Ufer is at home on the most extreme running tracks. As an ultramarathon runner and pusher of sporting limits, he is attracted to challenges beyond marathon distances and at high altitudes above 5,000m. He regularly achieved top 10 positions and is one of Germany’s most successful extreme runners in recent years.
Would you like to find out more or are you interested in a lecture, workshop or coaching session? Great. Dr Michele Ufer is looking forward to hearing from you.
Dr Michele Ufer
at a glance
Résumé, facts & career
- Class of ’72
- Best-selling author
- Successful extreme athlete
- PhD in sports psychology
- State exam in sports science & psychology (focus on occupational/organisational psychology)
- Comprehensive and, in some cases, many years of additional training in peak performance mental training, (sports) hypnosis, coaching in organisations, change management/process consulting, management outdoor training, SYMLOG
- Lived, studied, worked and enjoyed 2 years as a student, teacher and outdoor trainer in France.
- Working for customers from sport, business & education in the fields of personality, team & organisational development for 20 years
- Conducted projects in 5 continents
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish
Memberships & involvement
- German Society for Psychology
- Society for Applied Business Psychology
- Association for the Promotion of Business Psychology
- European Federation of Sport Psychology
- German Association for Sports Psychology
- German Society for Positive Psychological Research
- Society for the Promotion of Application-Oriented Business and Active Learning Methods in Colleges and the Workplace
Michele Ufer is a profound expert and speaker in sports psychology
— Ludger Gebhardt
Team Manager at Konica Minolta
Michele Ufer brings us precisely to the point where we all want to be. In the flow.
— Karl Egloff
Mountain guide & skyrunning world record holder
An extraordinary sports psychologist and ultra-long distance runner
— Prof. Dr. Oliver Stoll
Martin-Luther Universität Halle-Wittenberg
What an exceptional man!
— Katrin Niemeyer
My mental work has taken me to a level that I never before thought possible, not just when running.
— Moritz-Jan Schütze